What is Targeted Website Traffic and How can it Help Your Business?
November 29, 2016
Are you still marketing to the masses and hoping for a response? If you are, you’re in for a shock – that old-fashioned strategy just doesn’t work anymore (some would say it never did!). Today’s market is intensely competitive, regardless of whether you’re operating a hair salon or a pet supply store. It doesn’t matter if your business is done completely online, or offline, or a combination. What matters is getting your message in front of the right people – your target market.
Even if you have a brick-and-mortar business, you need at least some of your advertising dollars directed toward online marketing. So, for example, let’s say you own a pizza shop in Kalamazoo; mass advertising that reaches people in China or Alaska won’t help you much. It’s wasted effort and wasted advertising dollars. You want to reach people in Kalamazoo and the surrounding area. That’s where targeted website traffic comes in. The benefits are many:
- You can focus on one specific market area, resulting in a marketing campaign that is much more time-and-cost-efficient.
- You will be seen as a specialist in your industry, and prospective customers will look to you for advice and information.
- Your promotion and marketing material is very relevant to your target market’s needs; thus, it is less likely to be redirected into the trash folder.
- You set yourself apart from the competition.
- Because you’re seen as an industry expert, prospective customers won’t be too focused on price as a key issue of doing business with you; this can significantly increase your profit margins.
- Social media: There is simply no better way to direct targeted website traffic than social media. Facebook, of course, is the main one, but don’t forget about sites like LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram. You can buy website traffic and advertising on these sites that will target your specific market.
- Blog: Having a website is an absolute necessity in today’s world, and running a blog is a very close second. This is where you can tell your story, direct traffic to your site and set yourself apart from your competition.
- Articles: This is where you can establish yourself as an industry expert and direct your target market to your website. Look for industry-related sites, or geographically-related sites to post your articles on. This will also work for guest blog posts.
- Buy website traffic: There are several companies online that will help direct targeted traffic to your site. Just give them specific information about your target market and they will do all of the work for you. This is a great solution if you don’t have a lot of time or are not internet-savvy.
When you have targeted website traffic, you will no doubt see an increase in revenues and you will quickly discover how easy it is to build your customer base. Even if you have a completely offline business (like a pizza joint), targeted website traffic will direct local customers to you and your business. Then you can enjoy offline benefits too such as word-of-mouth referrals – these are an invaluable asset to any business.
To increase traffic to your website and gain new customers, contact buyfastwebtraffic.com today.
Back to Top