Buy Fast Tips for Using Social Media to Increase the Traffic to You Blog
December 1, 2016
You can have the most informative, witty and well-written blog on the internet, but if no one reads it, what’s the point of having it? The ultimate goal is to drive traffic to your blog and then to your website. From there, they will learn more about you, your company and how they can benefit from doing business with you. One method of driving traffic is to buy website traffic. Another method is via social media. Facebook and Twitter are among the most popular, although there are others. For now, let’s focus on Facebook as a way to drive more traffic to your blog. Here are some tips on how to do it right:
- Use large images: Facebook posts that include images enjoy a 120% higher rate of engagement than those with no photos. Make them large enough to be able to see easily and make sure your photos are pleasing to the eye!
- Keep updates short: People will appreciate short, to-the-point updates instead of novels they have to read through. Respect their time and keep things short and informative. Give them what they need to know in just a sentence or two.
- Ask questions: When you ask open-ended questions (those that require more than a yes or no answer) you are engaging your audience in discussion. You are telling them that you care about what they think and you value what they have to say.
- Use a quote from your blog: Basically, the goal here is to give them a bit of info so that they will be intrigued enough to visit your blog to read the whole post. Get them curious about what else you have to share.
- Host a contest: Everyone loves free stuff! It doesn’t have to be a large ticket item, and all the better if you can tie it into your business somehow (10% off something you sell on your site, for example). Make it easy for people to enter the contest and don’t hold it for too long. You can do these every few months if you like.
- Make a weekly ‘wrap up’: Let’s face it – if you post every day or every other day, you can’t expect people to read your posts every single day. They do have their own lives, after all. A weekly wrap up is a great way to summarize what you’ve been talking about throughout the week. If someone missed a post earlier on, they may become interested enough to go back and read it!
- Share other people’s content: Social media is all about sharing, so you’ll be seen as being co-operative, and your fans will appreciate the information. Share tips, advice and articles from industry leaders, fans, and other reputable sources.
Driving more traffic to your blog may take some time and effort, but it will be well worth it in the end. If you feel you honestly don’t have time to complete all the steps above, you can hire a social media manager for you; alternatively, you can buy website traffic and have an influx of unique visitors in a very short time.
Buyfastwebtraffic.com specializes in making sure your website gets the targeted visitors it needs. Visit the website today to discover how they help you increase your customer base.
Back to Top